Columbia Class 43
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- 5 monthly classes to complete 75 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
Your Columbia Class 43 Schedule
Location: Stephens College
1200 E Broadway, Columbia MO 65215
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:30pm both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||March 26-27, 2021 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||May 21-22, 2021 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||August 6-7, 2021 Web-Based|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||November 12-13, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||December 10-11, 2021 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||March 11-12, 2022|
|Family Play Therapy||May 6-7, 2022|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||July 15-16, 2022|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||October 7-8, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child and Grief||January 20-22, 2023|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm