Kansas City Class 38
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten workshops to complete 150 hours of play therapy training that meet the RPT Phase Learning criteria over a 24 month period.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
Your Kansas City Class 38 Schedule
6701 W 64th Street, Suite 110, Overland Park, KS 66202
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:30pm both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||August 7-8, 2020 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||October 2-3, 2020 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||January 8-9, 2021|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||April 9-10, 2021|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||June 18-19, 2021|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||August 6-7, 2021|
|Family Play Therapy||October 1-2, 2021|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||December 10-11, 2021|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||March 4-5, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||June 3-4, 2022|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm