NW Arkansas 2019
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training – First half will be Summer 2019 and Second half will be Summer 2020
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your NW Arkansas 2019 Schedule
Northwest Arkansas Campus 2019 – Partial Program
The Joshua Center
2105 S. 54th Street, STE 1
Rogers, AR 72758
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||July 12-13, 2019|
|Theories of Play Therapy||August 9-10, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||September 20-21, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||October 25-26, 2019|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||November 8-9, 2019|