NW Arkansas 2020 (Class 32)
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training – First half will be Summer 2019 and Second half will be Summer 2020
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your NW Arkansas 2020 Schedule
Northwest Arkansas Campus 2020 – Second Half of Program
The Joshua Center
2105 S. 54th Street, STE 1
Rogers, AR 72758
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
|Family Play Therapy||February 7-8, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Neurosensory Play||April 17-18, 2020|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||June 12-13, 2020|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||August 14-15, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner Child||October 23-24, 2020|