What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Omaha 2019 Schedule
Omaha, NE 2019
Site: Immanuel Medical Center: Conference Center
6901 N. 72nd St | Omaha, NE 68131
Class Times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||March 8-9, 2019|
|Theories of Play Therapy||April 26-27, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||May 10-11, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning and Autism||June 21-22, 2019|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||July 19-20, 2019|
|Family Play Therapy||August 9-10, 2019|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||September 13-14, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||October 11-12, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||November 8-9, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief and Adult Inner Child||December 6-7, 2019|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm