Omaha Play Class 36
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Omaha Class 36 Schedule
Omaha, NE 2019
Site: Immanuel Medical Center: Conference Center
6901 N. 72nd St | Omaha, NE 68131
Class Times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||February 7-8, 2020|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||April 17-18, 2020|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||July 17-18, 2020|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||October 9-10, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||December 4-5, 2020|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||February 12-13, 2021|
|Family Play Therapy||April 9-10, 2021|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||June 11-12, 2021|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||September 10-11, 2021|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||December 3-4, 2021|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm