Omaha Play Class 40
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
Heartland Play offers play therapy workshops approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors in three states, including Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas.
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
Omaha Class 40 Schedule
Omaha, NE 2019
Site: Immanuel Medical Center: Conference Center
6901 N. 72nd St | Omaha, NE 68131
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:30pm both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||March 26-27, 2021 (Web-Based)|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||May 21-22, 2021 (Web-Based)|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||June 25-26, 2021 (Web-Based)|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||October 22-23, 2021|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||December 10-11, 2021|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||February 18-19, 2022|
|Family Play Therapy||April 8-9, 2022|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||June 17-18, 2022|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||September 16-17, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||December 2-3, 2022|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm