Scott City 2019
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- 5 monthly classes to complete 75 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your Scott City 2019 Schedule
Western Kansas Child Advocacy Center
212 E. 5th Street
Scott City, KS 67871
Class times: Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm; Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||May 10-11, 2019|
|Theories of Play Therapy||June 21-22, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||July 26-27, 2019|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||August 16-17, 2019|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||September 20-21, 2019|
Class times: Friday 8:30am-6:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm