Scott City Class 31
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- 5 monthly classes to complete 75 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
Your Scott City Class 31 Program (Second Half)
Western Kansas Child Advocacy Center
212 E. 5th Street
Scott City, KS 67871
Class times: Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm; Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm
|Family Play Therapy||June 5-6, 2020|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||July 24-25, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infant, Toddler & Neurosensory Play||October 23-24, 2020|
|Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||August 28-29, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner Child||September 18-19, 2020|
Class times: Friday 8:30am-6:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm