Web-Based Class 46
What’s Included in this Web-Based Play Therapy Program:
- Ten workshops of non-contact play therapy training that supplements your RPT Phase Learning criteria.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
Web-Based Class 46 Schedule
8:30am-5:30pm CST both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||October 1-2, 2021|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||December 3-4, 2021|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||March 4-5, 2022|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||June 3-4, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||August 5-6, 2022|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||October 7-8, 2022|
|Family Play Therapy||December 2-3, 2022|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||February 17-18, 2023|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||May 5-6, 2023|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||August 4-5, 2023|
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:30pm CST both days